Clinics & Services
- Contraceptive & Maternity services
- NHS Vaccinations & immunisations
- Child health surveillance
- Minor surgery is carried out by arrangement with your doctor. Options, subject to NHS criteria, includes removal of cysts, moles, skin tags.
- Respiratory & Asthma Clinics
- Diabetic Clinic
- Vascular clinics (Stroke. Hypertension)
- Minor Illness/Self Treatment. Please enquire at reception for information leaflets or see our Patient Forms Page
- Cervical screening - click on tab for more info
- Mammograms - click on tab for more info
- Private chiropody clinic
The practice nurses and doctors are happy to advise on all aspects of contraception including emergency contraception.
Medical examinations are available for special purposes such as pre-employment, HGV and taxi drivers, fitness to travel, etc. Please enquire at reception for booking details and fees or check our Fees section on this website.