Coronavirus - Covid-19 Information Page

Group 1 to 9 (patients aged 50 and over, carers and clinically vulnerable groups)

We are now offering first vaccinations to anyone in groups 1 to 9.  If you have not received your invitation and not booked via the national booking service online or calling 119, then contact the practice via our website contact form.  

Second vaccinations - we will be contacting patients as soon as they are eligible for a second dose and we have the supplies available.  Patients will receive the same vaccination type (AstraZeneca or Pfizer) as they received for their first dose. Please make sure you take your vaccination card along with you to your appointment.

Covid vaccinations

Stokewood is working together with Twyford, Bishops Waltham and Wickham surgeries to deliver this vaccine. We are using Colden Common Surgery, Spring Lane, Colden Common.  We have just completed our 10,000th vaccination at this site and along with this, we have vaccinated patients and staff at all the care homes in our catchment area, a large number of care home and frontline workers and now working through the housebound patients.  However, we are unable to advise patients when they will be invited as we have very little advance information on delivery dates or the amounts of vaccines coming in so please do not phone as the calls are blocking up the lines and preventing patients from accessing medical help.  

Please do not phone any of the four surgeries as they cannot help with booking information at present. As soon as more information us available we will  share it with you.

Requests for Letters for Schools

We understand that there is a considerable amount of anxiety amongst parents about their children returning to school during Covid 19. Unfortunately we are unable to provide a letter stating that your child does not need to attend school during Covid 19. Our advice is that all children should attend school in line with the advice given on the site (please search for ' guidance for full opening of schools' and see the 'Attendance' section). Please note that this advice applies to all children including those that may be in the vulnerable or extremely vulnerable groups.  Should you consider that your child's school has not made adequate provision for prevention of transmission of Covid 19 as described in this document you should discuss this with the school.


The web address for this link is:

 Letters for Employers

Employees should liaise with their employer regarding safety measures in place for their return from shielding - we are unable to provide letters or certificates in support. Please go to for the most up to date advice.

Call 111 when you need medical help fast but it’s not a 999 emergencyNHS ChoicesThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website